Thursday 11 September 2008

This weeks WC.. and my Treasure swap

This is my entry for Sheree's WC. We had to scrap and old dodgy photo.. so I decided to scrap the very first pic of me that I had..


The journalling under the tag reads.. 'This photo was taken in 1973.. I think I was about 11 mths old... The Doll always sat on Nana’s bed and was only thrown away when she died because it was broken... This is the very first photo that I have of me...'
I made the scrolls and beaded flower and the tag was a gift from the gorgeous Toni off the blog.. DG also gave me some of the flowers and there are other flowers that were also a gift. I am soo Lucky to have such wonderful friends..


We had a treasure swap n the Boxx and this is part of what I sent Megan.. the bits I made.. Had great fun doing it and impressed with the way it turned out.. if I do say so myself..lmao
and I got this from Megan today.. I love it.. and i have found the perfect pics to use with all this gorgeous stuff.
Well off to my class tomorrow.. soo looking forward to that.. Have a good weekend all..

6 comments:

Nic said...

Gorgeous layout with that baby photo... LOVE your bead work!! I have some of those tiny beads somewhere, I'll have to have a go... I bet they look nothing on yours though!!
Enjoy your day today, wish I was scrapping away instead of housework :-( DH is working so I guess fair is fair... hehe
Chat soon.

TatumW said...

gorgeous LO, you have scrapped it so elegantly and timelessly, love it. both lots of treasure look wonderful! Hope that you have had a sensational weekend and have a great week too. Tatum xx

Julie said...

OOOO love the lo....isn't it funny how they never took many photo's when we were younger compared to us now days. thank god for technology.
u've been a busy chickie.
Gorgeous pic's chickie...love that pop(?) pushed granny on the bike...LOL
Have a scrappy week.
Love the bead work chickie
Jxx

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous beadwork...amazing

Rachie said...

Beautiful detail on this layout Donna and the colours look fantastic!

Have a great week
Rachie :o)

Anonymous said...

oh you are getting soo clever with your beading luvvvvvvvv the swirls noice, and gorgeous lo too!