Monday 8 September 2008

I've been Tagged .. twice..lol

I have been tagged by two lovely ladies.. Kylie and Kathleen. Thank you soo much for your swee words!! They made my day!

The rules for the award are -
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated

OK.. So here goes..

1. Tatum - She is such a lovely lady and an extremely talented Scrapbooker.. love hearing what is going on and hecking out the latest lo's!!

2. Julie - She has a huge heart and is makes me laugh. What more could you want from a friend!!

3. Nicole P - We have such a great time at our crops.. She is such a wonderful Scrapbooker.. and a total cack!!

4. Erica - I love reading about her lovely kids.. and seeing her gorgeous Scrapbooking.. One hell of a lady!!

5. Toni - What can you say about the Ribbon Queen.. She talks on the Boxx as much as me.. got me addicted to ribbon.. does beautiful scrapbooking... lubs ya Toni!!

6. Tara - Love her photos.. love our chats.. missing the gossip gorgeous!

7. Bee - She does gorgeous work.. and cracks me up.. and I am hoping to meet her next year!!!

Ok. Done.. most definately not all the wonderful people I follow blogs.. but.. hey.. I don't have all day. rofl

Dxxx

No comments: