Sunday 27 July 2008

Nicole's Class..

Yesterday Tanya and I went to Scrap 'n Scrap and did a class by the Lovely Nicole P. We had a great time and it was great to get away and relax for a bit as Greg was away with work basically all last week.. Love those boys but gee they stress me sometimes..pmsl.. Took some yummies to eat so with Friends, chocolate, scrappin and chatting.. I was in heaven! And I actually did a lo on me and on Greg.. the first one I have done on him.. slack hey.. I got one finished today but I still have the other one to finish.. Also got a photo swap to complete so I am going to do that first than finish the other lo..

Here's the Lo I finished .. I love all the techniques I learnt in it.. So many things I would never have thought to do..

The gorgeous Nicole.. now what is it about me and tongues. rofl

Tanya, Nicole and I


I took some pics Sat morning of Greg and him and the boys as I wasn't sure which ones I would use.. there are some good ones but this is definitely the cheeky side of my boys..

Just a cute pic I had to share.. Murphy loves a cuddle at night time.

Hope you all had a great weekend..

2 comments:

Tam said...

Great pics Missy...love them all xx

Nicole said...

page turned out great.

so glad you were able to come and play.

Nicxx