Monday 7 July 2008

I am on fire!

Well for me I am..lol.. I have actually done 2 lo's this week.. can you believe it I have just been soo motivated that I am sleeping a lot less..lol.. and scrappin a lot more.. I loove it.. Ok well here are the two latest..

This was a photo I took last week of the kis walking back to the car from playgroup in the park.. I couldn't resist.. I had y arms full of stuff.. juggling it all and trying to take pics..lol.. that would've been a funny pic in itself..anyway last weeks WC on the Boxx was to do something unusual with the background.. I was just about to put an orange bag in the stuff to take to school for the kids when I started thinking.. so there it is on the background of my lo.. and I made the beaded flower and painted the alphas with texture paste.. oh and I made he little alphabet words too.. that was a touch fiddly but soo glad I did.. I am really pleased with it..

and this was this month's sketch challenge.. I have never done the sketch challenge before but it was so simple and gorgeous I thought it would be perfect for the pixis photos. So I have done this one for Declan and will do another for Connor using different papers.. Had a blast with this as well. made the beaded scroll and used ink and a paint brush to get the letter stickers just the right colour.. also used the ink, paintbrush, silver glitter pen and a stencil to do the doodle.. I told you I am on fire..

and I have also won last month's technique challenge.. the lo of Poppy with the painted tape background..woohoo.. I won something..lol.

1 comment:

Tam said...

You have been busyy...Woohoo the girl scraps!