Wednesday 28 January 2009

New Years Eve..

We had a lovely time between Christmas and New Year. My Niece Sarah stayed down with us and I really enjoyed having her around.. We did some crafty things together and took Declan and Connor to the Movies to see Madagascar 2 .. It was Declan's first time at the movies.. and he loved it. I think I will have to try and take them on the school holidays from now on. I wish I could do it more often but the prices are getting ridiculous!

I took Sarah shopping for an early Birthday present at spotlight and got her a heap of beading things.. She promises me she will keep doing it at home.. lol..
On New Years Eve we just had some friends over. It was relatively quiet.. well as quiet as us and our friends get..lol.. but it was good kicking back with good friends.. Only one piccie to show you.... surprised..lol..Bonnie and Brodie were having a great time running around in my shoes all night.. and I couldn't help taking this pic.. pmsl..

What a grommet.. lol.. I think he is wearing high heels and half his dinner..lol..

No comments: