Saturday 16 June 2012

Hockey..

Had a huge morning of hockey this morning.. Had the U7/U9 Carnival first thing this morning so Brodie and Declan's teams had their first games against other clubs. They played 3 half hour games each. Don't ask me who won but I'm fairly certain our teams didn't lol. But they had fun which was the main thing! And also got to play on a jumping castle and get posters and lollies from a couple of Hockeyroos! Somehow I managed to get volunteered as official team photographer so got plenty of pics but none on the camera. So will upload when I get to edit etc. Got my exercise because two teams played at a time so I had to get back and forwards to two fields..

After that Connor got to play two games. His team had a great game and tied 2 all against Bulimba. Got quite exciting and I had a little bit of a sore throat at the end lol. He then filled In for the U11/1 team. They too had a great game just getting beaten by 4 to 3. So by the time they all finished up we didn't get home till after 1.30 and I soo needed a Nanna Nap! Lol Greg and I are now gonna sit down and watch a movie if these boys will ever go to sleep!

No comments: