Sunday 14 November 2010

Declan's a Joey!!

When I took Declan to Scouts on the 19th his Leader, Wattle, said he could be inducted. He was just a little excited..
This meant he got all his basic badges, could now wear his scarf and Woggle and was allowed to use the official Scout Salute and Handshake..lol. He listened intently while she explained the scouts beliefs etc and then presented him with all his badges. Took him a little bit to get those fingers the right way for the salute..lol. and he thought the left handed handshake was quite funny..lol

Of course I didn't have my camera on me so only got some very average pics on the phone.. Oh well at least I got something!

So I finally got all his badges sewed on.. what a task that is! and had to get pics of our little Joey! And of course his brothers had to get in on the action..lol. Brodie was funny trying to copy his big brothers salute!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: