Wednesday 30 December 2009

Finally some Creating..

Well I haven't had much time to scrap lately but I did manage to do a couple of pressies for Christmas.. Just haven't been able to show them until now.

This is the Wall hanging I did for my Secret Santa on the Boxx. I had lots of fun making this.. very tempted to do one for me.. lol.. maybe one day!..


And this is the gorgeous plate my Secret Santa sent me.. I just love it.. I mean how gorgeous is that..!!! Plus I got a Scrapping Frame.. so will have to get scrapping to put something in it!

If you are reading this Santa.. Thank you soo much.. it made my day..So glad I waited till Christmas morning to open it!

As Connor's teacher last year loved her notebook I decided to do them again for the boys teachers this year..
Below are the ones for Declan's teachers.. I did the one for Mrs Vanheck but my friend Julie was over on the day I was doing them so she had some fun and did Miss Tina's.. I love it..

And I did this one up for Mrs Gorman, Connor's Teacher..

Well that's about it for now.. Hoping next year I will have lots more creations to show off!!


No comments: