Sunday 11 May 2008

Some Layouts..

I have actually done some scrapping over the last couple of weeks.. We have started a challenge to use our stash before we get more.. hmm I have a few things here to use up..lol.. Anyway I put down that I would do 15 lo's before I started using new stuff.. I could do a lot more but I would be here forever..lol. Of course I have got some new things since then.. Who can resist a sale but I have not even put it away yet to resist temptation.. let's see how long that lasts..lol.

This weeks Weekly Challenge.. WC.. Had to use old photos and have 4 or more on a page. We also had to use some stitching and ripping.. A first for me.. and I used paint on bubble wrap on both the pp and background. So I did Declan's First Bath.. It is called Little Piglet cause he squealed like a piglet every time we put him in water for the first few weeks.. Luckily he loves a tub now..lol.

I love this photo of Brodie having a cry to Mark when Daddy went to the shed without him.. This was Sheree's WC - an outside photo and a new technique. I sanded the photo and PP which I have not done before.


Layout I did from when Poppy came to Grandparents day at school.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Woohoo...she scraps..about time mate...LOL

Linda said...

Your layouts have improved so much Donna in the last few months, so creative, just lovely!