Sunday 30 May 2010

Yup I have Scrapped!!

We have got into the habit now of getting together on a Friday or Saturday night whenever we can to scrap.. So I have actually been achieving something..lol..

Here are the latest cards I have made.

This is a layout I did of the first girls night we had with me Julie, Carien and Tanya.. some classic pics..lol.. and the journalling is hidden behind one of the flowers..

It was Tori's Birthday this month.. and I actually made her a card but stupid me forgot to post it..lol.. Sorry Darl!!! Anyway I was thinking of her and decided to use these pics from her last visit to do a lo based on a challenge at Scrapability Sketches. I love how it turned out!


The girls also challenged me to do a real girlie lo so I picked photos from when I first met my two gorgeous Nieces Lainey and Claire.. It was fun using so much pink and flowers.. I don't often get the chance..lol..

Connor sat down and scrapped with me last weekend.. he wanted to do the photos of when we went out in Daddy's boat.. I think he did really well!

Well that is it for now.. I have another lo I have nearly finished.. just gotta do the journalling..

Better go and sort out these kids..

Hope you are all well!
xx

2 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

Well best you come back and do another layout then, here is the link to Lisa's sketch challenge - http://scrapability.ning.com/photo/lisa-marsh-sketch?context=latest

Want to see it uploaded after the weekend - LOL

xx Deb

PS See you next weekend - woo hoo

Nay and Gilly said...

Looks like you have been really busy scrapping, I thought since I pitched your bum I better be a following lol! Gilly ox