Wednesday 17 December 2008

Sooo tired!

Well remember how I said I was glad the school hols were here...I may just have to rethink that..lol.. I love that I don't have to get up and rush around every morning.. but if these boys don't stop trying to kill each other and driving Poppy and I mad I may just run away..pmsl

Anyway so what have we been up to.. Well Poppy has done a lot of shopping.. in other words he escapes to the shopping centre nearly every day as his patience with the boys is kinda wearing thin..lol.. Mind you I wish I could join him!!

The boys have been playing with friends, trashing the house and generally being themselves..lol.. We went and saw the Christmas lights around Rocky last night. I must say I miss the gorgeous displays of Toowoomba. There are a couple of nice ones here.. and a lovely street.. but nothing compared to what we would go and see in Highfields and Toowoomba.. Oh well the boys enjoy it. And ours are getting bigger each year...lol..

We had a Street Christmas Party last Friday night.. It actually turned out to be a good night.. First time we had most of our neighbours in nearly 2 years. Hopefully it might be the start of me feeling a bit more like I belong here. temporarily..pmsl..

I have finally finished Rachel's Website. For those that don't know Rach is a friend of mine up here who is getting back into her photography after having had the kids.. and so I have spent a 'little' while setting up a website for her. Check it out and let me know what you think.. all suggestions gratefully accepted..lol..

I also think I have finally finished my Christmas cards and shopping.. just got all the wrapping and posting to do now. Have decided though that next year I will be sending most of my cards out by email..looking at the amount of resources I use I think I need to do the environment a favour..lol..

Anyway.. the kids are starting to get narky at each other so I had better go and feed them..

Chat soon..

2 comments:

Shandell said...

Great work with the website!! Good luck keeping the kids from killing each other...only 4 (?) more weeks to go!! LOL

Julie said...

ne wonder ur tired chickie just read ur last 8 posts!
Great work with the website....she has fantastic work...pity she's not closer to me :o{

Jxx