Sunday 7 December 2008

Finally!

Well I have done it.. I have finally caught p with all the event that have been happening around here.. so thought while I was on a role I would add a bit of extra info for the rellies..

Connor.. Well Connor is very excited to be going into grade 1 next year.. and to be on holidays..lol.. Though I think he will miss school fairly quickly.. He is such a ratbag.. one minute he is polite and helpful the next he is as bad as a moody teenager..lol.. Oh and if looks could kill..lol.. He is also getting very good at delegating.. When his friends are over he take to passing off his jobs to them very quickly.. something we will have to watch..lol..

Declan.. Has only one more week at Daycare and then next year he starts Kindy 3 days a week.. I have ot admit I can't wait.. lol.. does that make me a bad mum..hmm.. He is getting rather annoying stirring the pot then whinging when things don't go his way.. Is that middle child syndrome?? lol.. I am hoping he will come into his own at Kindy next year.. Being around kids his own age.. He is rather small and the big boys have a tendency to pick on him. Which then seems to make him pick on smaller kids..

Brodie.. Also has only one week left at daycare until Jan.. There goes my sanity..lol.. He is talking really well at the moment.. and is as stubborn as a mule.. lol.. Ask him to do something and he will argue with you for over 15 min.. until he has enough and gives in ..lol.. No being his fav word. Generally if he doesn't do as he is told I put him into his room until he does.. When you ask him if he is ready he will answer no.. sooo many times.. and I have then had him say yes.. Walk out of his room, look at me and say no!. Back in he goes..lol. If it wasn't so damn frustrating it would be cute..lol..

They are all getting so tall.. except Declan lol.. I'm afraid he has really inherited my genes..lol.. Brodie is nearly as big as he is..

They love having all their friends over and Brodie has got Declan's fascination for frogs.. Whenever he sees one he has to say 'Hello Fwog". It is amazing how much his vocabulary has improved recently.

As I said before Greg has been flat out.. and I must say so have I.. We have our last week at Playgroup this week. then I get 3 weeks to recompose myself ready for next year. I have also been organising the Secret Santa on the Boxx, with 47 people.. and trying to keep up with the hundred other things I have on the go at the moment..

My friend Rachel has started her own photography business.. so I am setting up a website for her.. lol.. Now that has been fun.. I have no clue what I am doing..but I am getting there.. I must admit it has been fun figuring it all out.. I will put up a link when I get it all finished.. hopefully soon..

We will be staying home this Christmas, all my family will be coming here.. Dad has already started overflowing my house with food..

It will be fantastic. Mum is even coming up.. It will be the first time in prob 20 odd years that Mum, Dad and all three of us kids will be together for Xmas.. And the first time all the grandkids will be together.. I can't wait..

Ok.. well it is late.. and still got heaps to do.. Chat soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Found your blog from the reindeer cookies. WIll come back later to see your work.