Sunday 7 December 2008

Some creations

Well I haven't had much time to scrap lately but here are a couple of things I haven't put up yet..

Jodie's Secret Santa Present. We did a little Secret Santa between a few of us girls.. and this is what I came up with for Jodie.. On one side is her family.. and the other is our weekend at Stanage Bay..


A lo I managed to get done for a cybercrop challenge. We had to do a monochromatic lo.. which is my first one.. lol.. I also got to use some of
Petrina's yummy Chipboard

And this is one I did for a BOY Challenge.. again I used some of Petrina's Chippies and also used one of the owls I have made plus other felt and beading thingies I have created.. Petrina even put these two lo's up on her blog.


I think this was another BOY.. I did this on Declan's little obsessions with various days and numbers..
These are the covered notebooks I did for Connor's teachers for Christmas. I decorated the front then found a little poem and put Connor's pic with it. Laminated it and stuck it inside the front cover.. they can either leave them there or pull the off to use as a bookmark..






Anyway.. that's all I've managed to do over the last couple of months.. I did send some other felt and beaded thingies away to a couple of girls today.. but of course I forgot to take a pic..lol.. Was just so glad to finally get them posted.. Hope you scrappers out there are getting more done than I am!.

No comments: