Saturday, 6 March 2010

A little bit of creating..

Rach and I have started getting organised and having a cardmaking night once a month.. and I mean night.. she left after 5am this morning..lol

I really enjoy our nights.. lots of laughing, chatting and the occasional card gets made..lol.. We have been setting ourselves challenges to use up some of my stuff so I got in last night and used a heap of my tags and things up last night.. Thank you to all my wondeful friends that sent me all the tags and things!!


Well I am off to have a nanna nap with the boys.. I need it..lol..

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! Donna talk about burning the midnight oil, lol. Your cards are gorgeous.

Karen Shady said...

i called in to say HI, and Im glad I did, your blog is great. These cards are gorgeous.... will definately be back

Karen x

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

MIKE said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas