Wednesday 10 February 2010

I give up!!

Well it didn't last.. I got called to the Principal's office this arvo.. Connor got sent there after hitting 4 kids.. yep 4.. OMFG.. where did I go wrong! He is now officially 2 steps away from possible expulsion.. in grade 2.. What am I gonna do.. I am just so over it at the moment..
Greg and I explained the seriousness of it all to him today.. so I have to just hope it has got through.. We are also gonna get him to see the school councillor.. maybe he can get out of him why he is being such a horror.. I have tried and when I ask him why he is behaving the way he is I got 'I really don't know Mummy'.

They are really cracking down on these things at school.. which is a good thing... but I sure don't want to be on the receiving end!

Oh I wish someone would give me a manual on these kids.. cause nothing I have tried seems to work.. If anyone knows a secret I would love to know it!! grrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: