Sunday 20 April 2008

Scrapbooking

Well I am finally getting to upload the latest Scrapbooking lo's. Sorry there is so many but it has been a while.. Falling behind on my plan for one a week but keep hoping to find the time, energy and inclination to get stuck in and catch up! Hope you like them!

Love this photo of Connor climbing the ladder.. can't turn your back for a second! and used up some of my very old stash of stuff!

This Lo was created for me by the lovely Susan (Smiles1965) in a LO Swap last year.. I added the little photo of the Daycare centre and journalled underneath it.. She did such a gorgeous job!

Taken at a family Christening.. Four Generations.

One for the 21st Party maybe ..lol

I love this photo of Connor and my very pregnant belly. and have to say I am very pleased with how this lo turned out.. Love that new Grungeboard swirl.



Was motivated to do these Easter lo's by a weekly challenge on the Boxx.. unfortunately couldn't upload at the time but glad I got them done..

Another weekly challenge.. to do a wedding photo.. This wasn't the best quality photo I had but I love the expressions on their faces.. It was fun getting a little girly too!

This is a canvas done for me by the most gorgeous Foxxy Mumma, DG, (Leeann) off the Boxx.. She created this for me and I just love it! Such a talented lady..

And this was the lo she created for me in her scraps to scrap challenge.. You send her your photo and scraps and she creates a lo for you.. I had no clue what to do with these photos so was glad to let her have em.. and as I expected they came back perfect!.. she also sent me a rak of a heap of gorgeous scrap stash... I felt so spoilt and after having had an absolutely shocking week or two it was a wonderful surprise.. I really do feel so very lucky to have met such wonderful ladies on the Boxx!!!

Well I have prob bombarded you with enough of my lo's for now.. Hopefully now I can upload so easily I won't need to wait any more.. and Hopefully I will create some more soon to share.. That is my aim for tonight! cross fingers!!!!!!!

No comments: